“Glowing skin is a result of proper skincare. It means you can wear less makeup and let your skin shine through.” ~ Michel Columbe
Almond is genuinely a food marvel with numerous advantages that it presents for skin and hair wellness. Almonds help to lower cholesterol, contain anti-carcinogens, dodges coronary illness, controls sugar, and maintains weight.
Almond oil is extracted from raw almonds and derives its benefits from several vitamins and minerals. Organic Almond Oil includes ingredients such as contains, including monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, proteins, and zinc.
Almond Oil is liquid gold for skincare. It has numerous skin benefits like tan removal, deals with erratic skin diseases like psoriasis and dermatitis, heals dried lips, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry feet, and hands. It likewise loosens up muscles when used in massages.
Some basic health benefits of using almond oil:
- Rich source of Vitamins and Minerals
- Inhibits heart disease
- Regulates blood pressure and maintains cholesterol level
- Improves immunity and aids digestion
- Boosts memory and fortifies the nervous system
- Improves blood circulation and infant bone development
- Relieves pain and muscle stress
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Provide instant energy
- Prevents cancer
- Aids weight loss
- Relieves constipation
“Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life”
– Renée Rouleau.
Almond oils, especially virgin extracted, is extremely beneficial for glowing skin and shiny hair.
So, let’s cut to the chase, and come to the many benefits of using almond oil on your skin and hair:
- Controls hair loss
- Filled with calcium, magnesium, and zinc, your hair will undoubtedly get all the sustenance it needs. Each time you wash your hair, rub a tablespoon of warm almond oil on your scalp after washing. This magnificent routine will keep your hair game solid.
- Many factors like lack of supplements, dryness of hair, etc can lead to baldness, and split ends. What your hair needs is hydration and removal of anti-inflammatory substances. Almond oil assists with all-round care for your hair.
2. Removes Dark circles and under-eye bags
- If you're restless and sleep-deprived, your eyes wind up looking drained. Rather than using those chemical-filled eye creams, a handy solution is to use almond oil. It'll dispose of the dark circles in no time, as well as lessen the puffiness around your eyes.
- All you need to do is apply a couple of drops of almond oil over the dark circles and tenderly rub the affected area. In a few minutes, the skin around your eyes will begin to look and feel like
3. Longer, stronger hair
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which has cancer-preventing agents. Antioxidants kill the harsh radicals that can damage your hair. It additionally helps in handling damaged hair done by different elements like pollution, synthetic compounds, heat, etc.
- Almond Oil restores the protective oil layer and improves the texture of your locks.
4. Anti-aging Agent
- If you have smooth and flexible skin, you need to thank a protein called collagen for it! Collagen works like defensive cushioning under your skin and shields it from natural stressors and sun exposure. If your body is low on collagen, your skin can look wrinkled and old. Almond oil can assist you with switching any early indications of skin maturing.
- It's plentiful in amino acids, Vitamin E, and anti-carcinogen agents that help fix the harm done to the collagen layer. Apply some oil to your face and leave it overnight. You'll awaken to a smoother looking skin at the beginning of the day.
If you are looking for 100% organic Almond Oil for your hair, you can try Nature’s Absolutes, Virgin Almond Oil. Nature’s Absolutes is an organic body care products brand promoting a healthy, natural lifestyle amongst today’s youth. They produce 100% organic products, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly. Try out their Almond Oil for its immense hair, and skincare benefits.
5. Help reduce scalp inflammation and dandruff
- Pollution, heat, dust, and chemicals in hair products can get clogged in hair and influence it by causing irritation and disease. Not taking the right steps at the early stage to evade these elements, can lead to damaged hair, dandruff, and scalp itching. The mitigating properties of almond oil calm and diminish the irritation.
- Dandruff build up influences the hair follicles as it gets accumulated on the scalp and around the hair roots and doesn't let the necessary oxygen reach it. Almond oil helps in eradicating dandruff which loosens its hold on the scalp and can be effortlessly wiped out while shampooing after the oiling.
6. Skin cleanser
- The benefit of Vitamin A in almond oil helps cleanse clogged pores and skin breakouts. Because of its lightweight property on the skin surface, almond oil can enter effectively into your skin and be absorbed by the skin cells, and remove dirt and bacteria from your pores.
- If you have sensitive or dry skin, this oil will improve your skin texture. For radiant skin, you can likewise use it as a scrub or exfoliator by mixing almond oil and fine sugar. This will help clean off dead skin cells, and will tenderly eliminate all the grime as well.
7. Helps reducing stretch marks on your skin
- Stretch marks usually fade over time. Even though there isn't a treatment to dispose of stretch marks totally, there are things you can do to help decrease their appearance and texture.
- According to a 2016 study, virgin almond oil may be an effective treatment for preventing and reducing stretch marks.
8. Reverse Sun damage
- Almond oil can shield your skin from the sun just as reverse any harm that has happened to your skin because of the UV rays. The harm and maturing that is commonly brought about by exposure to the sun were noted to fundamentally decrease in the research, exhibiting that it secures your skin as well as hinders the maturing cycle.
- Blending in a touch of almond oil can build your skin protection from the sun and likewise giving you a sparkle.
9. Treats skin acne
- Almond oil can be used to calm your skin. Regardless of whether you're managing irritation and swelling or something more clinical like psoriasis or dermatitis, almond oil can relieve the aggravation as a handy solution.
- Applying it topically to affected areas can reduce any problem your skin might be encountering.
- "For skin inflammation patients, it is an option in contrast to harsher fixings," says Dr. Marie Hayag, "Because it breaks down abundance oil on the face as well as diminishes aggravation."
10. Skin rejuvenation
- Dermatologists recommend that natural almond oil can be utilized to revive and restore your skin when it's looking somewhat dull or tired. Almond oil contains mellowing properties that prove to be useful when your skin isn't looking the best.
- It can level out your skin tone and improve the appearance after some time, uncovering a better than ever form of your skin.
How to properly use almond oil on the skin?
Virgin almond oil has an exceptionally moderate skin absorption rate, it is acceptable to use it as an independent fixing directly on the skin.
Almond oil can be incorporated into any item that needs a moisturizing component. Almond oil is rich in supplements that help ensure and alleviate the skin, it is regularly utilized in infant skincare products.
*It is best said to avoid the use of almond oil ONLY if you have a prevalent nut allergy.
How to incorporate almond oil into your everyday skincare routine?
- Almond oil, oat flour, and honey nectar – Mix 1 tsp almond oil with 1 tsp honey nectar and 2 tbsp oat flour. Apply it once every week to restore your skin.
- Almond oil, lemon, and honey nectar – Mix every one of the three in equal amount to support your skin and make it gleam.
- Almond oil, besan (gram flour), and turmeric – Take a tsp of almond oil and blend half tsp of besan and a touch of haldi or turmeric powder to purify your face and make it spring. Apply in circular motions upward while applying and wash off when semi-dry.
- Gleam Serum – Mix 1 tsp aloe vera gel, half tsp almond oil, half tsp glycerine, and 4 tsp rose water to fix and light up your skin. Apply a small quantity each night.
Virgin almond oil is loaded with nutrient E, and it's an incredible source of magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. The anti-carcinogen agent rich oil is known for its free-radical battling capacities. It's additionally mitigating and boosts immunity.
The omega-3 unsaturated fats in almond oil assist you with keeping up cholesterol levels and improve your memory. It might help bring down your danger for infections like malignancy and coronary illness. Almond oil has been utilized for quite a long time to alleviate the skin and treat minor injuries, burns, and cuts. It has been prominent in antiquated Chinese and Ayurvedic practices to treat skin conditions like dermatitis and psoriasis.
More than relieving dry skin, almond oil can improve appearance and skin tone. It's exceptionally soothing, which helps with moisture control. Since it is antibacterial and loaded with vitamin A, almond oil can be utilized to treat skin inflammation.
Well, above were some of the many benefits of using Almond Oil. Almonds are a rich source of proteins, vitamins, and nutrients. Why just let your buds savor these benefits. Use Almond Oil for your hair, face, and skin, and feel the change. Hope you liked the post. If you did, share it with your friends.